- Everyday your camper will need to bring a back pack with a lunch, water bottle and sunscreen in it. If your camper has any food allergies or special dietary needs, you are responsible to provide the appropriate snacks for your camper. We will provide snacks such as: granola bars, fruit snacks, chips, crackers, ice cream, popsicles, etc.
- Drop off is at 9 am at the front of the hospital (UNI 501 Chipeta Way, SLC UT 84108). We will meet on the grass just off of the roundabout at the main entrance of UNI. Pick up will be at the back of the hopsital on the grass by the ropes course. You can enter the parkng lot (labeled Staff Parking) to this area from either the north or south ends of the block.
- Call our camp cell (385) 229-6923 between 9 am and 4 pm if you have any questions or you need to relay a message to your child. Upon request a child may be allowed to keep a cell phone that is turned off and remains in their backpack. If we see any cell phones in use, we will confiscate them and return them to a parent at the end of the day.
- Please send your camper every day wearing sun screen. We will remind the campers and help them to reapply sunscreen as we are out and about throughout the day.
- Your child will not need any additional money for any of the activities we will be doing this summer.
- Items not allowed in camp: cell phones, handheld electronic games, offensive attire or items, pocket knives, matches or lighters.
- Items allowed in camp: MP3, iPod, or reading book for use in the van only, playing cards, swimming goggles, appropriate CD's to play in the van, and hats.
- Please label all of your children's belongings/clothes before they are sent/worn to camp. We often have campers lose or misplace their items. We are not responsibile for any item lost or stolen during any summer camp experience. Our staff will continuously remind the campers to care for their belongings. We recommend that families do not allow campers to bring any expensive item to camp since it may get lost or broken.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Summer Camp 2012
We are so excited for camp to start this Monday! Just a few last minute reminders:
Posted by Kayla at 2:33 PM